Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of beverage alcohol brands across spirits, beer and wine. These brands include Johnnie Walker, Crown Royal, JεB, Windsor, Buchanan’s and Bushmills whiskies, Smirnoff, Cîroc and Ketel One vodkas, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Jose Cuervo, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Diageo is a global company, with its products sold in more than 180 countries around the world. The company is listed on both the New York Stock Exchange (DEO) and the London Stock Exchange (DGE). For more information about Diageo, its people, brands, and performance, visit us at Diageo.com. For our global resource that promotes responsible drinking through the sharing of best practice tools, information and initiatives, visit DRINKiQ.com.
Celebrating life, every day, everywhere.
About Diageo in Scotland
- Scotland is one of Diageo’s largest spirit supply centres responsible for producing nearly 50 million cases of leading brands of Scotch whisky and white spirits and over four million cases of Ready To Drink brands annually.
- Around 85% of Diageo’s production in Scotland is sold overseas.
- Diageo in Scotland currently employs around 4,000 people.
- Diageo currently operates 28 malt distilleries and one grain distillery and has a 50 per cent share in a further grain distillery. As well as engineering and technical support functions, there are extensive warehousing and packaging operations in Scotland and the company’s support functions are based in Edinburgh.
- Diageo is the owner of the Gleneagles Hotel, host venue of the Ryder Cup 2014.